Dark Mode On / Off

It’s FINALLY done!

The upstairs bathroom floor is finally tiled and grouted! What a relief. Not my best work and I think that’s why I had such a hard time with this one. I pre-cut and fit the tiles, that went fine. It was when I started to set the tile the project went astray. I couldn’t start at a wall, or I didn’t know how to and lay the tile, I thought I had to start in the center of the room and work my way out since there is not much that is square and plumb in the old girl. So things got a little wonky and a I had to shave about an 1/8 of an inch to get a tile to fit. Don’t look in the closet, one tile ran amok in there. Well, it’s done and that’s that. Probably the last tile job I will do.

Recommended Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow Me!